jeffs- from a beast to a monster log!

Re: jeffs- from a beast to a monster log!

Ronnie & The Rock in da house.. .  evil2*

Okay okay I'm going! Look out for me I look like Maria Bello  skanks**

Check out the new store: http://www.bodyactive-nation.co.uk/Store

BMAN
Steve
useravatar
7549 Posts
5585 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Day 33

well iv had the sh**s for 5days so weight gain is not the best to be honest although iv only dropped 1lb..just hard to eat! Everything is coming back out lol..well i dropped the dbol 2days ago an i feel alot dryer and more defined if im honest.

Todays session was shoulders and triceps. Phil heath,ronnie coleman,chris gethin and neil hill were at my gym earlier training legs they have flew over for the body power expo this weekend and lucky for me the owner of my gym has good contacts.
Managed to get a pic with phil heath. Anyways back to my session.

Seated military press-
2x15reps 60kg warm up
1x10reps 80kg
2x8reps 90kg
1x6reps 100kg followed by dropset of 12reps at 60kg

seated db press-
1x12reps 30kg
3x8reps 40kg

Front db raise-
4x15reps 22.5kg each

Db side laterals-
4x12reps 12.5kg

Side lateral machine-
4x12reps heavy weight

rear delt flyes-
4x12reps heavy weight

close grip bench (smith)-
1x15reps 60kg warm up
1x12reps 90kg
1x10reps 100kg
1x8reps 110kg
1x5reps 120kg

tricep dips-
4x12reps bodyweight

tricep straight bar pushdowns-
4x10reps heavy weight

tricep extensions-
4x10reps heavy weight

(when i say heavy weight alot if the stacks have the numbers rubbed off)
Anyways considering iv not been very well all week i felt stronger than i thought i was gonna be today. So all is well. Training back 2moro so ill have an update.

"If the bar ain't bending, you just pretending"

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

jiffj wrote:

Day 33

well iv had the sh**s for 5days so weight gain is not the best to be honest although iv only dropped 1lb..just hard to eat! Everything is coming back out lol..well i dropped the dbol 2days ago an i feel alot dryer and more defined if im honest.

Todays session was shoulders and triceps. Phil heath,ronnie coleman,chris gethin and neil hill were at my gym earlier training legs they have flew over for the body power expo this weekend and lucky for me the owner of my gym has good contacts.
Managed to get a pic with phil heath. Anyways back to my session.

Seated military press-
2x15reps 60kg warm up
1x10reps 80kg
2x8reps 90kg
1x6reps 100kg followed by dropset of 12reps at 60kg

seated db press-
1x12reps 30kg
3x8reps 40kg

Front db raise-
4x15reps 22.5kg each

Db side laterals-
4x12reps 12.5kg

Side lateral machine-
4x12reps heavy weight

rear delt flyes-
4x12reps heavy weight

close grip bench (smith)-
1x15reps 60kg warm up
1x12reps 90kg
1x10reps 100kg
1x8reps 110kg
1x5reps 120kg

tricep dips-
4x12reps bodyweight

tricep straight bar pushdowns-
4x10reps heavy weight

tricep extensions-
4x10reps heavy weight

(when i say heavy weight alot if the stacks have the numbers rubbed off)
Anyways considering iv not been very well all week i felt stronger than i thought i was gonna be today. So all is well. Training back 2moro so ill have an update.

Proper jealous off you jeff..... what a priveledge to see all them guys in your gym..... bet you felt like a dog with two dicks lol.... I will see them sunday as im going to Body power expo..... I take it you live around the birmingham area ?? keep going mate all these setbacks are there to test us, THE ANIMAL ;)

" Get In The Gym....... Do Your Workout Getout "  Simple !!!

THE ANIMAL
THE ONE !!
useravatar
1121 Posts
467 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

I second what The Animal said. It would be amazing to see some of those guys train. I starting watching "Ronnie Coleman - The Cost of Redemption" the squat and leg press he does in it is amazing

standing
useravatar
235 Posts
309 Loyalty Points
Established Member

Yea live right next to Birmingham bro..I'm actually going to go train at temple gym in Birmingham (Dorian Yates gym) seeing these bodybuilders in the flesh you realise how HUGE they are!

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

see if you can get a few pic of you with them to show just have massive they are compared to a normal big guy.

standing
useravatar
235 Posts
309 Loyalty Points
Established Member

jiffj wrote:

Yea live right next to Birmingham bro..I'm actually going to go train at temple gym in Birmingham (Dorian Yates gym) seeing these bodybuilders in the flesh you realise how HUGE they are!

Nice one jeff..... I'm only 40 mile from brum myself, ive seen dorian yates years ago he was........ MASSIVE......... he's no where as big as he used to be, then again he was MR OLYMPIA for 6 years in a row, what an achievement !! hope you get to full health soon mate !! full steam Ahead  ;)

THE ANIMAL
THE ONE !!
useravatar
1121 Posts
467 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

standing wrote:

see if you can get a few pic of you with them to show just have massive they are compared to a normal big guy.

I'm gonna try to get some pics with the big boys !! post pics on here then....... for comparison !! that's if i can get anywhere near but I will try !!  ;)

THE ANIMAL
THE ONE !!
useravatar
1121 Posts
467 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

Great session Jeff especially with the squits I know how hard it can be - good on you for ploughing on! Like you say now you've stop the dbol kick you should start to dry out some.

Did you see the guys training then - where they shifting crazy weights?

Temple Gym - Exciting times Jeff! When do you start there?

BMAN
Steve
useravatar
7549 Posts
5585 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 

Thanks steve. Have to say it was a little weird trying to lift heavy while also concentrating on not sh****ng myself haha..;-) iv got a feeling its came from chicken iv been buying so changed back to my normal place for chicken.
An yea i seen them training. Chris,neil and anouther lad were training quads while phil was training hams and calves. Btw his arms are absolutely huge!! I didnt quite catch the weight they was shifting but most of the machines were stacked and bars were full with plates so quite a fair bit. Ronnie didnt come until i was leaving so didnt see him train.
Im thinking of going temple gym next week and doing dorians exact back workout so ill put an update up with pics for you.

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

yer wen I've seen pro bb's its there arms that seem to stand out first and there forearms! Plus there legs obviously too if you see em.

Will be good to see some pics from the temple!

Try taking so diarea tablets - might dry you up while you stomach settles ;) keep your aminos and electrolites high too as they'll be flying out of ya ;)

BMAN
Steve
useravatar
7549 Posts
5585 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 

Day 34

Well I'm very surprised had a weigh in and my weight isn't down at all after 6days of the s**ts so I'm pleased with that. Strength today was amazing!!

Back workout.

Deadlifts-
1x10reps 60kg warm up
1x10reps 100kg warm up
2x6reps 180kg
1x6reps 190kg
1x5reps 210kg (new PB best for reps)

Wide grip pull ups-
4x12reps bodyweight

Supported t-bar/bent over row-
1x12reps 40kg
3x6reps 80kg
1x6reps 80kg followed by triple dropset of  60kg/8reps,40kg/8reps,20kg/12reps

Close grip pull down-
4x10reps 90kg

Close grip seated row-
4x10reps 100kg

Shrugs-
4x12reps 60kg each arm

I normally do db rows and pull overs but had to rush today so didn't manage to get them in, but none the less a very strong workout! I'm very happy with my deadlifts today. Phil Heath was at my gym again today training back but I missed him. Body power expo 2moro I'll let you know how it goes...

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

Had an amazing day at body power. Seen alot of top bodybuilders. I actually felt like a twig today lol ;-) then again these guys are huge!! Its definately gave me even more determination and focus for training. Im thinking of eventually competing now. Just have to get up to par first. Whats your guys views on this?

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

If you have the right genetics Jeff then go for it. Regardless of genetics, you'll still need a fair amount of gear unless you are going in for drugfree bodybuilding. Competing will become a big part of  your life and you will have to do a ton of research on diet and training and so-forth to be really good. Bodybuilding has never appealed to me as i don't have the genetics, particularly when it comes to staying lean. I reckon you would go pretty far in the sport Jeff.

Horror and terror are a fact of life, so make them a powerful friend, instead of a powerful enemy - DarrenA

DarrenA
DarrenA
useravatar
3530 Posts
3887 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

jiffj wrote:

Had an amazing day at body power. Seen alot of top bodybuilders. I actually felt like a twig today lol ;-) then again these guys are huge!! Its definately gave me even more determination and focus for training. Im thinking of eventually competing now. Just have to get up to par first. Whats your guys views on this?

Aright jeff............ lol at TWIG, I'm off there today looking forward to it, as for competing only you will no if it's what you want to do as an amateur/pro, like darren says do a load of reasearch first, theres much more involved than going to the gym each week, then theres that trap you will do a  few shows perhaps then want to go upto next class in weight... then you will get to a certain size & you wanna get bigger & bigger & BIGGER i no i would & for that reason im OUT !! i would not want to be dependent on the juice for the rest of my life cause i no i would want that route as i would want to be 300lb cut and theres no way you can get that big naturally so the juice would have to be part of my life, i wouldnt want to put my body threw it, i'm not saying you would want to do that it's just my outlook on it, look into it mate or speak to hercules im sure he'll help/advice you !! goog luck mate  ;)

THE ANIMAL
THE ONE !!
useravatar
1121 Posts
467 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

i thought you was shitting at first bout seeing heath an ronnie haha

jayvechi
useravatar
437 Posts
1083 Loyalty Points
Established Member

No I have a pic with him if you want me to put it up lol...it's shit quality but still got it lol.

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

Day 40

Weight gain is stuck at the minute not moved up. Might have to eat slightly less clean see if I can get my calories in easier..
Anyways Monday's session was chest/biceps wasn't too bad wasn't the best so not much to comment the gym was far too rammed, I'm sure it was national chest day in the gym.
Tuesday was an amazing session done legs and absolutely destroyed my legs.
Done 4sets of 12reps at 140kg squats really low ending with a triple drop set of 140kg/12reps,100kg/12reps,60kg/12reps..done 20rep hack squats as well along with more excercises.

Today's session was shoulders/triceps-
Seated military press-
1x15reps 60kg
4x10reps 100kg
Ended with triple drop set of 100kg/10reps,80kg/8reps,60kg/8reps

Nautilus seated shoulder press-
4x6reps 55kg each side/arm
Triple drop set 55kg/6reps,35kg/6reps,20kg/8reps

Db side laterals-
4x12reps 10kg dbs slow with perfect form

Side lateral machine-
2x12reps 40kg
2x8reps 60kg

Rear delt flyes-
4x12reps stack (not sure on weight,but heavy!)

Shrugs-
4x12reps 120kg (60kg each arm)

Close grip bench (smith)-
1x15reps 60kg
3x8reps 100kg
1x6reps 110kg
Superset with trap bar shrugs

Machine tricep dips-
2x10reps 140kg (stack) concentrating on negatives
1x8reps 140kg+2.5kg plate concentrating on negatives
1x8reps 140kg+5kg plate concentrating on negatives

Tricep push downs (bar)-
4x12reps stack (heavy)

Iv got some recent pics not great but I'll put them up...

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

Day 41

strength is still rising but weight has came to a halt. It can surely only be down to diet. My training is on point. Anyways todays session.
Back-

Deadlifts-
1x12reps 60kg warm up
1x12reps 100kg warm up
1x8reps 140kg
1x8reps 180kg
2x6reps 220kg (new pb)

Bent over row-
4x6reps 100kg

Wide grip lat pull down-
1x10reps 50kg
3x8reps 80kg

reverse grip lat pull down-
4x10reps 90kg slow reps concentrating on squeeze and negatives

lat pullovers-
4x12reps 80kg

Wide grip seated rows-
4x12reps 90kg

one arm db row-
4x10reps 37.5kg each

its strange strength is going up yet weight seems to have stuck at the same spot for the last 1-2weeks. This happened last cycle too. Then i gained more from week 7-8+

jiffj
Jeff
useravatar
1475 Posts
1698 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

Its got to be diet jeff.... if I was you increase your  daily calories by 250 for couple of weeks & go from there, you should see increase in weight gain, just monitor it as see how you go....your training is bang on so no issues there !!

THE ANIMAL
THE ONE !!
useravatar
1121 Posts
467 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
ojoudannudan
Members Online: