Geordie Shore

Geordie Shore

Anyone been watching this show on MTV....

It cracks me up........the blokes are in pretty good shape as well..!!

Pain is just weakness leaving the body..!!

Vote TIC http://bit.ly/l2QZPP

Talk_Is_Cheap
useravatar
594 Posts
527 Loyalty Points
Advanced Member
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Geordie Shore

Seen a couple of minutes of it the other day but I refuse to subject myself to this shit. That Jay is just copying off Mike "The Situation" out of Jersey Shore with all his hand actions. It's crap.

Adam
Squat Rack Curler
useravatar
10186 Posts
5781 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I've seen one or two episodes, I don't mind these shows. I just don't take them seriously, normally fun to watch!

The guys are indeed in pretty good shape. Always makes me jealous cause some of them are idiots and they look better than me!

whats the channel and time? Heard a lot of things and need a slice of the comedy and idiocy that it sounds like!

Shut up and squat

The one thing that turns dreams into reality is effort

matt87
useravatar
2468 Posts
6058 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

your life will be better off without it Matt, its just a bunch of dicks doing the 'carpet under each arm' walk thinking they are big time. Its the uncle nobhead relation to Jersey Shore, which isnt great either. Thankfully its finished now so hopefully our lass will cease to discuss it with me haha

give everything you have and a little more

I'll listen to our advice then Rory and give it a miss! I'll fill my time with something a little more stimulating!

Shut up and squat

The one thing that turns dreams into reality is effort

matt87
useravatar
2468 Posts
6058 Loyalty Points
Legend
Male 

I dont understand the negativity with reality shows.

Admitidly, I dont watch much TV and I realise they are stupid, and contain a fair amount of idiots  BUT none the less it's still REAL LIFE..!!

How can people knock things like Big Brother and then watch Corrination Street or Eastenders.......that is purely fictional, they are reading from a script. Granted Big Brother is a load of old rubbish and has very little point...but its still real people in real situations, and watching people and how they reacted in those situations (No matter how rediculous) is still better than watching Mark Folwer sell fake fruit and veg..!!

Talk_Is_Cheap
useravatar
594 Posts
527 Loyalty Points
Advanced Member
Male  Birthday 

rory wrote:

your life will be better off without it Matt, its just a bunch of dicks doing the 'carpet under each arm' walk thinking they are big time. Its the uncle nobhead relation to Jersey Shore, which isnt great either. Thankfully its finished now so hopefully our lass will cease to discuss it with me haha

HAHA  wutruthinkin

T.I.C. sorry to disapoint you mate but the 'Real Life' is VERY staged - our lass went to Magaluf the week after me for her Hen do and saw them filming out there in a few places and with out typing for agaes the same guy walked off in a strop 6 times from the same bar.... Some of it may be real but lots are set up and staged.

It's worth a watch if you've not seen it before just for a laugh :)

Check out the new store: http://www.bodyactive-nation.co.uk/Store

BMAN
Steve
useravatar
7552 Posts
589 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 

I have seen some of it but they drove me mad lol!

Half my family are from Newcastle though and I visit often so its good to see some familiar sites :)

I don't know if you heard me counting?  I did over a thousand...

ahaydock
useravatar
2342 Posts
405 Loyalty Points
Legend

I'm sure situations are manipulated BMAN but they are still real people.............it cant be that fixed, in the last episode the lass spat at the fella and an apology was made by MTV.

I'm not saying its the best thing since sliced bread, far from it, my point is that reality TV is put down by a lot of people, but then watch soaps.

Talk_Is_Cheap
useravatar
594 Posts
527 Loyalty Points
Advanced Member
Male  Birthday 

Talk_Is_Cheap wrote:

I'm sure situations are manipulated BMAN but they are still real people.............it cant be that fixed, in the last episode the lass spat at the fella and an apology was made by MTV.

I'm not saying its the best thing since sliced bread, far from it, my point is that reality TV is put down by a lot of people, but then watch soaps.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy reality tv - and have watched this and will watch the next lot but I'd say over half of it is pushed in a certain direction. I saw a write up on the hills one of the original reality shows and they where saying it is real life but there placed in certain situation hence camera's been in certain places. Take a bar crawl on G-Shores there going to go certain bars certain times and be in an exact place in that bar - all good fun!

Check out the new store: http://www.bodyactive-nation.co.uk/Store

BMAN
Steve
useravatar
7552 Posts
589 Loyalty Points
Webmaster
Male  Birthday 

they play up for the cameras as well, no doubt about it

Every time you stay out late...
Every time you sleep in...
Every time you miss a workout...
You make it that much easier...For me to beat you

Lomu
Numero Uno Sheep Shagger
useravatar
1544 Posts
27 Loyalty Points
Legend

Of course the situations are manipulated and of course they play up to the camera, but if they choose to do that and how they choose to do that is still "THEM" they are not reading from a script..!!

Talk_Is_Cheap
useravatar
594 Posts
527 Loyalty Points
Advanced Member
Male  Birthday 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Drewski McD
Members Online: