Advanced Thermo-System for athletes
Lean Degree is a product designed to be used in conjunction with a weight loss nutritional plan, targeted towards the burning of body fat.
Lean Degree contains:
- Caffeine: caffeine is a stimulant and has been shown to potential increase physical performance and maximise endurance capacity. A great ingredient to include in a fat loss and energy plan.
- L-Tyrosine: Sometimes called 4-Hydroxyphenylalanine, L-Tyrosine is one of 22 amino acids used to synthesize protein. It is a popular amino acid in a variety of popular weight loss formulas.
- Green tea extract: Green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves. Green tea extract contains Catechins or Green Tea Catechins, which have been used by health conscious individuals for many years for it’s potential antioxidant effect.
- Dimethlyaminoethanol (DMAE): Certainly not to be mistaken for the banned stimulant DMAA (Often called Geranium extract), DMAE is formulated into Choline in the liver and has been the subject of a variety of studies into such topics as mood improvement, alertness and even attention deficit disorder (ADHD).
- Phosphatidlyserine: Whilst Phosphatidylserine (PS), does not carry an approved health claim here in the UK or Europe, it is a very popular ingredient in the USA, whereby it carries a number of health claims related to improving memory and attention span. It is derived from the soy bean and is a very popular addition to many sports nutrition products.
- Dandelion root: Dandelion root is a popular herb used in a variety of weight loss formulas. Lean Degree is an extremely popular encapsulated product and is often used alongside Diet Whey and CLA for weight loss and/or weight management by men and women alike.
Because Lean Degree contains Caffeine, it should not be used after 5pm in the evening, as it may disrupt sleep patterns. Because of the caffeine content, Lean Degree is best used early morning (before breakfast) and around lunchtime. For men, a third serving can be used late afternoon (4pm).
Lean Degree is ideal for
+ Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan.
+ Serious athletes preparing for a body building or cover model competition
+ Casual gym goers seeking an improvement in muscle definition
+ Athletes seeking extra energy output during workouts
+ Easy to use encapsulated product, use 1-3 servings daily
+ For both men and women
+ Contains no banned stimulants
+ Contains caffeine for increased energy capacity